river-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Hurley <jim.hur...@mac.com>
Subject Re: new CWiki (Was: Re: Branching strategy (Was: svn commit: r601098 - /incubator/river/trunk/jtsk/doc/release-notes/index.html))
Date Sun, 13 Jan 2008 00:39:17 GMT
Hi Mark-

Thanks for pitching in to help.  Can you summarize again what you did
to fix it?
I didn't follow you completely.

Marc Prud'hommeaux helped me initially with the instructions.  He said:

      >Finally, when you have made changes to your template, you will
need to re-auto-export them by going to:

      >   http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/admin/autoexport/configuration.action
      >
      >then selecting "Apache River" from the "Rebuild exported
spaces" box, and clicking "Export Space(s)".
      >The newly templated export pages should then be visible at:
      >
      > http://cwiki.apache.org/RIVER/

I've re-run the autoexport, and things look good.   Again, I'd like to
understand what
got fixed, as (you can imagine) it has been hours of pain for me in
looking at it.

I'll double check it tomorrow and then follow the steps to make that
the official River project
pages.

:-)

-Jim