river-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Vinod Johnson <Thomas.John...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Fix for RIVER-17 and RIVER-18
Date Wed, 30 Jan 2008 23:03:51 GMT
Mark Brouwer wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Attached the patch for RIVER-17 and RIVER-18, I'm sorry for the grouping
> but due to historical reasons this is the easiest way with the smallest
> risk of failure to create the patch for me.
For RIVER-18, I don't recall the discussions surrounding it, and the
pointer in the report appears to point to nowhere. The change does not
seem problematic to me, but I want to make sure I understand the
motivations.

Also you appear to have added some extra logging not covered by 17 or
18, though that's fine by me.