river-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Hurley <jim.hur...@mac.com>
Subject Re: VOTING ISSUE with apache-river-2.1.1-incubating
Date Sat, 05 Jan 2008 02:01:33 GMT
Thanks Frank.

I don't want to start a vote and then have to restart again -- so I plan
on pausing for a day or so for folks to take a look and make sure they
don't see anything obvious that needs to be changed.  If there are no
issues/discussions brought up on list, I'll restart a vote on Sunday or
Monday.

thanks -Jim