river-dev mailing list archives

From Frank Barnaby <Frank.Barn...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: VOTING ISSUE with apache-river-2.1.1-incubating
Date Wed, 26 Dec 2007 16:50:45 GMT

Thank you Jukka for locating the template.  Unless I hear
otherwise, I'll be using the following disclaimer for River:

	Apache River is an effort undergoing incubation at The Apache Software
	Foundation (ASF), sponsored by the Apache Incubator PMC. Incubation is
	required of all newly accepted projects until a further review
	indicates that the infrastructure, communications, and decision making
	process have stabilized in a manner consistent with other successful
	ASF projects. While incubation status is not necessarily a reflection
	of the completeness or stability of the code, it does indicate that
	the project has yet to be fully endorsed by the ASF.

Frank