river-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Hurley <Jim.Hur...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: building an AR1 release candidate...
Date Wed, 07 Nov 2007 19:44:54 GMT
On Nov 7, 2007, at 11:41 AM, Nigel Daley wrote:
> Sorry, no.  I use Hudson...much easier to configure IMO.
> http://lucene.zones.apache.org:8080/hudson/

I'm appreciative of Phil setting up the Continuum process for us, but is
using Hudson a better/preferred option for our project?  Nigel, would
you be interested in helping with that?

Or is that discouraged as Continuum is an Apache project and Hudson
is not?  Don't want to open a can of worms here but want to have
something
the Community can support.

-Jim