river-dev mailing list archives

From "Mark Brouwer" <mark.brou...@cheiron.org>
Subject Re: AR2 initial planning
Date Thu, 22 Nov 2007 12:37:35 GMT
Hi Calumn,

> Given that ServiceUI is now in the core release, I'd like to see the
> supplied ServiceBrowser enhanced to give ServiceUI finctionality

My version of the JTSK ServiceBrowser has ServiceUI support, but there
are also other changes that went into it of which I doubt whether
these should flow back to the community (can't recall exactly what
they are but has something to do with Seven) and stripping the JTSK
starter framework code from it.

Could you be so kind to create a JIRA issue for this issue and maybe
you could help out with dissecting the code relevant for ServiceUI
functionality that is available through the Cheiron project [1]. My
code won't bring it on par with the IncaX browser though ;-) but it
served its purpose alongside the more fancy browser.

[1] current source code can be found here
http://scm.cheiron.org:1665/@md=d&cd=//cheiron/jsk-services/release/2.1/0/src/com/sun/jini/example/&c=84r@//cheiron/jsk-services/release/2.1/0/src/com/sun/jini/example/browser/?ac=83
--
Mark Brouwer