river-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Hurley <Jim.Hur...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: building an AR1 release candidate...
Date Fri, 09 Nov 2007 12:29:58 GMT
Awesome, thanks Nige.

It seems like Hudson will/may be our longer term solution, but I'm
guessing
that will all take a bit to setup.  In trying to push AR1 the last
few steps
to release... I'd like to try to modify (the build targets) of the
current
Continuum build to include building the zip bundles.  That only works if
there's an archive area from Continuum to access the built zip bundles.
Phil?  Someone?  Can you help here?

If that's not going to work, we'll have to drop back and just the build
candidates on someone's machine and make them available.

-Jim