river-dev mailing list archives

From "Gianugo Rabellino" <gian...@apache.org>
Subject ACUS River presentation
Date Sat, 03 Nov 2007 23:36:45 GMT
As you might know I "volunteered" to give a short (15mins) preso on
River at the upcoming Fast Feather track at ApacheCon. Since my US
trip is upcoming, can you point me to some relevant material and/or
send me a few slides in order to make my life easier?

Mind you: if anyone else here changed plans in between and is going to
attend Apachecon (you know you should, don't you? :-)) I'm more than
willing to give this slot away to any taker with a better grasp of
River than me (and believe me, it doesn't take much).

Thanks a lot,

--
Gianugo Rabellino
Sourcesense, making sense of Open Source: http://www.sourcesense.com