river-dev mailing list archives

From Bill Venners <bv-...@artima.com>
Subject Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Accept the Service UI Specification document from Artima, Inc.
Date Mon, 05 Nov 2007 16:22:00 GMT
Hi Frank,

I'm unable to log into svn.apache.org with my Apache password either,
which means I can't set the svn password, which in turn means I can't
check in the ServiceUI spec files.

Does anyone else out there remember how they set their svn password
so they can check files in? Also, should I just brazenly check these
ServiceUI spec files into the trunk?

Thanks.

Bill