river-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Hurley <Jim.Hur...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: AR2 initial planning
Date Mon, 19 Nov 2007 22:18:08 GMT
On Nov 19, 2007, at 5:08 PM, Craig L Russell wrote:
> :
> You might consider using JIRA for developers to both assign the
> issue to themselves as well as to update the fix version to AR2.
> The principle (do-ocracy) is that if you really want something
> fixed for a particular release, you'll sign up for it. JIRA will
> automatically send your update to the dev list.

Thanks for the clarification, Craig.  That is what I had in mind (but
didn't
articulate too well). I then thought that if someone had a concern
with a particular
enhancement/bug fix that someone had updated to be fixed in AR2, they
could
raise it for discussion and if it was decided not to change (for
AR2), the fix version
could be updated.

-Jim