river-dev mailing list archives

From Bill Venners <bv-...@artima.com>
Subject Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Accept the Service UI Specification document from Artima, Inc.
Date Mon, 05 Nov 2007 18:08:07 GMT
Hi Frank,

On Nov 5, 2007, at 9:51 AM, Frank Barnaby wrote:

> On Nov 5, 07, at 11:22, Bill Venners wrote:
>
>> Hi Frank,
>>
>> I'm unable to log into svn.apache.org with my Apache password
>> either, which means I can't set the svn password, which in turn
>> means I can't check in the ServiceUI spec files.
>>
>> Does anyone else out there remember how they set their svn
>> password so they can check files in? Also, should I just brazenly
>> check these ServiceUI spec files into the trunk?
>
> Under the trunk/jtsk/doc/specs/ directory, there's an "api" dir and an
> "html" dir.  I'd suggest either following the existing format in the
> html dir or create a serviceui dir directly under the specs dir,
> whichever you think is more applicable.

I already have the files sitting in the html dir on my local disk. I
was asking if I should check it into the trunk or a branch. Is there
documentation somewhere on how we plan to manage the svn repository?

My planfor the spec has been that the initial commit will be exactly
the same format that was approved in the vote. Then I can refactor it
to look like the other specs. But all this is moot until someone can
point me to instructions on how to set my password. It seems like
this should be drop dead simple, but I can't find info on it.

Thanks.

Bill
----
Bill Venners