river-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Brouwer <mark.brou...@cheiron.org>
Subject Discovery for AR2
Date Wed, 21 Nov 2007 22:41:49 GMT
Hi Vinod,

I noticed you scheduled a lot of discovery related work for AR2, I think
we should coordinate those activities because I believe a lot of them
might be covered by the same codebase related to the 'discovery kernel'
you wrote and I customized since then [1] and other modifications
related to discovery I have made since. Is that work already done in the
Sun branch that is beyond what is currently released or do you have to
start that work yet.

I'm about to merge the current changes (JTSK naming) and license header
changes into my own codebase before being able to merge them back to
River with my changes, but before doing that I really would like to hear
of the other committers about when we should branch because this is
going to be a significant amount of work for me and I don't want to
start without knowing I can start committing to River soon after that.

[1] I think there is no issue for that one yet, I will create one soon.
--
Mark