river-dev mailing list archives

From Thierry BODHUIN <bodh...@unisannio.it>
Subject Re: How can I try to run the project?
Date Tue, 20 Nov 2007 16:10:42 GMT
I encounter the same exact fact.
The source code of Jini is not at the Java 1.5 compliant level: it uses
the keyword "enum" in the com/sun/jini/jeri/internal/runtime/Util.java
file as mentioned.
It fails also to compile for Java 1.5+ compiler due to varargs
parameters methods.
But giving to the  javac command the source level (-source 1.4) should
alleviate the problems you encounter that why
ant set the javac "source parameters" to 1.4.

Hopes it helps,
  Thierry Bodhuin.

--
Thierry BODHUIN