river-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Brouwer <mark.brou...@cheiron.org>
Subject Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Accept the Service UI Specification document from Artima, Inc.
Date Mon, 05 Nov 2007 19:15:20 GMT
Bill Venners wrote:
> Hi Frank,
>
> Maybe I don't know my "apache" password. What I know is the one that
> works on JIRA here:
>
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/RIVER
>
> That is probably not the password I can use to ssh to svn.apache.org.

Hi Bill,

You must have had an email by root@apache.org with the subject "Welcome
to the Apache Software Foundation (ASF)!" that has all the instructions
in it.

The account for JIRA is not the same as the account you got for your SVN
access among other things.

I have no problem forwarding the email with instructions but it has a
generated password in it so if you lost the email you probably have to
take a few year off to guess it :-), so in that case somebody must
contact the right people to reset your account.

Good luck finding the post,
--
Mark