river-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Hurley <Jim.Hur...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: building an AR1 release candidate...
Date Tue, 06 Nov 2007 16:27:33 GMT
On Nov 5, 2007, at 5:55 PM, Frank Barnaby wrote:

> With regard to the official release-candidate builds, Continuum
> currently builds the project without the zip bundles.  It would be
> useful if (1) the continuum build-definition could be configured to
> build everything (including zip bundles) on its current schedule,
> or (2) an additional build-definition could be created to provide
> a separate process so that we can manually start an official
> candidate build (with zip bundles) when appropriate.
>
> There might be some benefit to the continuous build with zip bundles
> (option-1), which would provide the latest distribution to folks who
> want to use the latest build without having to download sources and
> build it on their own.
>
> Of course, both options only make sense if Continuum provides an
> archive area to provide access to the resulting zip bundles.  Do any
> of you understand Continuum enough to provide an answer?
>
> Frank

Hi Frank-

Per Phil's email below...  he did the original setup of our Continuum
build,
but it seems we need a set of people to take this over and make the
changes
you're discovering.  It seems you and Nigel are setup with
permissions now
to do changes.  Any other committers interested in getting involved
in this?

Does anyone know the answer to Frank's question above (does
Continuum provide an archive area to provide access to the resulting
zip bundles)?

thanks -Jim

Begin forwarded message: