river-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Hurley <Jim.Hur...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: This one for AR1 ?
Date Thu, 11 Oct 2007 21:11:24 GMT
Hi Mark-

Understand the sentiment around wanting to apply a trivial
fix for this... but fearing a slippery slide down a slope of
considering other fixes for AR1 -- I'd lean on the side of not and
continue working on getting out AR1 as is.  I understand that it's
more philosophical than substantive. If we go with that, we'd
want to apply this fix for AR2.

That's just my 2c, and if others feel strongly that we should put this
in - then obviously the community rules.

-Jim