river-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Hurley <Jim.Hur...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Build file question
Date Thu, 11 Oct 2007 03:37:18 GMT
I think we should stick with the two releases (bin, src) plan for AR1
(instead of going back to just one combined release).  It certainly
won't be optimal, but it will get us closer to where we want to be.

For AR1, I'd propose that we put the built browser tool in the bin
release, but include the hello example only in the src release. We
obviously want the bin release to be easily accessible for users,
but I don't think including the hello example or not will make or break
that for AR1.  We'll need to attack this whole issue (on what the bin
user
experience should be, how examples fit in and what they should be,
etc) -
but I'd like to do that post AR1.

Comments?

thanks -Jim