river-dev mailing list archives

From "Gianugo Rabellino" <gian...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ApacheCon US Fast Feather Track
Date Mon, 01 Oct 2007 20:17:08 GMT
On 10/1/07, Jim Hurley <Jim.Hurley@sun.com> wrote:
> Hi Gianugo-
>
> I participated in that last year (October, Austin TX) when we
> were pre-incubation... but unfortunately can't make it to this
> event.  It doesn't look like any of the other core team can make
> it either.  It would be great if you represented the project!  I'd be
> glad to assist with any prep if it'd be helpful.

Jim,

thanks, I signed myself up and I will most definitely need some help.

AC-wise, I know we're all busy guys, but I would encourage someone
from the core team to come over. Something River needs badly is
community outreach, and ApacheCon is an excellent place to network
with new people. It would be quite bad if the project wasn't
represented at all.

Thanks,

--
Gianugo Rabellino