river-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Brouwer <mark.brou...@cheiron.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r583971 [1/3] - in /incubator/river/trunk/jtsk: ./ src/ src/com/artima/lookup/util/ src/com/sun/jini/example/browser/ src/com/sun/jini/example/hello/ src/configentry/ src/net/jini/lookup/
Date Fri, 12 Oct 2007 21:52:04 GMT
fbarnaby@apache.org wrote:
> Author: fbarnaby
> Date: Thu Oct 11 15:06:25 2007
> New Revision: 583971

> Log:
> Fixed some xml formatting.

Hi Frank,

I had asked for the rationale of the formatting in the build files and
although I didn't get a response on that one it appears you modified the
formatting.

But I'm afraid I don't understand the current formatting as well, as it
seems that indentations are always tabs now and with my current tab
setting of 8 this results in a different indentation from the java
files. As result of this a lot of stuff is beyond the 80 characters a
line which seemed to be a 'soft' rule.

BTW smart of you to not ask first, but a missed opportunity though not
to add the source="1.4" attribute in the same pass ;-)
--
Mark