river-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Hurley <Jim.Hur...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: ApacheCon US Fast Feather Track
Date Mon, 01 Oct 2007 17:26:08 GMT
Hi Gianugo-

I participated in that last year (October, Austin TX) when we
were pre-incubation... but unfortunately can't make it to this
event.  It doesn't look like any of the other core team can make
it either.  It would be great if you represented the project!  I'd be
glad to assist with any prep if it'd be helpful.

-Jim