river-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Hurley <Jim.Hur...@Sun.COM>
Subject Docs update (was Re: River svn activity)
Date Fri, 12 Oct 2007 11:45:02 GMT
On Oct 8, 2007, at 1:31 PM, Bob Scheifler wrote:
> Jim Hurley wrote:
>> We've got some work to do to finish the documentation in the release.
>
> Do you need more helping hands?

Thanks Bob.

We're taking an initial cut at it... and when we complete it would be
*really* helpful for a number of people to take a look and see where
we messed up.  There are certainly nuances to changing or leaving
"Jini" to "Apache River" in the docs.  There's also dealing with "Jini
Community", links to other places, getting rid of the "starter kit from
Sun Microsystems", etc.

Should be done soon - and then we'll send a note out for more eyes
at the problem.  Thanks again.

-Jim