river-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Hurley <Jim.Hur...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: v0.2 Draft Proposal - River basic dev process
Date Fri, 07 Sep 2007 18:55:15 GMT
Thanks Bob.

Seems like most prefer the style of email discussion (over holding
a discussion through JIRA Comments), and the ability to look at a
thread of discussion (in an archive).  We also want to make sure
there's information from the discussion available to those looking
at a JIRA issue.

To satisfy those, I'm wondering...
If we hold issue discussion on river-dev, perhaps, instead of
summarizing back in the issue, we just put a link to the beginning
of the email thread from river-dev (assuming people don't change
the subject line)?  That way anyone looking at the JIRA issue who
wanted to peruse the thread of discussion on it, could easily do so.

Does that work for most?

-Jim