river-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Hurley <Jim.Hur...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Handling security -related issues
Date Thu, 06 Sep 2007 17:06:08 GMT
"How do I handle security -related issues on River?"
Sounds like process to me...

Mark:  I was keying off your ideas on this from the email
thread, as well as your dialog with Jools and others.

I see the conflict if the field is named a certain way (e.g.,
"Security Issue",  but maybe that could be accommodated
by changing the field name to "Security Issue Under Committer
Discussion"
or some such -- indicating that the issue is sensitive at this
stage (when marked) and needs to be private among the
Committers.  Thus, when unchecked, it's still a security issue,
just not under Committer private discussion.

Happy to go with an alternative suggestion here if anyone
has one.

thanks -Jim