river-dev mailing list archives

From "Gianugo Rabellino" <gian...@apache.org>
Subject ApacheCon US Fast Feather Track
Date Sun, 30 Sep 2007 19:11:19 GMT
Hi there,

tomorrow is an important deadline for the ApacheCon organization, and
we should reply on whether we are willing to speak in the Fast Feather
track, that is 15 minutes slot to present incubated projects. I will
be in Atlanta anyways, so I can volunteer to man the slot, but it
would be nice if someone from the core team with a more thorough
knowledge would jump in and provide some nice marketing for the
project. Please note that Fast Track speakers don't get any allowance
from the conference organization other than a conference discount, but
on the other hand you really should attend anyway and mingle with
fellow Apache people, don't you think? :-)

Any takers? As a fallback, are you OK with me blathering about Jini,
River and friends?

Thanks,

--
Gianugo Rabellino