river-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Brouwer <mark.brou...@cheiron.org>
Subject Re: moderator...
Date Wed, 26 Sep 2007 17:40:36 GMT
Jim Hurley wrote:
> I'm already one of the moderators on the river-dev list...  I'd like
> to volunteer to help moderate the other (e.g., river-commits) river lists
> as well.
>
> Hoping there's some other volunteers from the river/jini community
> as well.

I don't know whether one needs an ASF account to be able to moderate, I
couldn't find a clear answer searching for it. Moderation is explicitly
mentioned at the committers FAQ, so that might be a hint. Mentors?

BTW IIRC Bob S. once volunteered to become moderator upon a request of
Jukka, although I don't know whether he actually became one. If so, with
Jim and Frank we have 3, but I also don't know whether they moderate for
all 3 lists which seems the most handy.

If 3 ain't enough, or there is a need for presence in another timezone
I've no problem to moderate as well.
--
Mark