river-dev mailing list archives

From "John McClain - Sun Microsystems, Inc." <John.McCl...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: River release naming, version, etc.
Date Fri, 21 Sep 2007 21:26:59 GMT
Bob Scheifler wrote:
> Jim Hurley wrote:
>> Following those, it seems like we should call our release:
>>   *  apache-river-<#release number>-incubating-{bin/src}.{tar/zip}
>
> +1
>
>> I'll propose for now that we just call it "Apache River".
>
> +1, except for explaining the jsk- prefixes in the jar file names.

+1

--
John McClain					john.mcclain@sun.com
Sun Microsystems, Inc.

And it is that way today. We are tricked by hope into starting
companies, beginning books, immigrating to this country and investing
in telecom networks. The challenges turn out to be tougher than we
imagined. Our excessive optimism is exposed. New skills are demanded.
But nothing important was ever begun in a prudential frame of mind.

         - David Brooks