river-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Hurley <Jim.Hur...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: River release naming, version, etc.
Date Sun, 23 Sep 2007 01:40:23 GMT
On Sep 21, 2007, at 5:00 PM, Bob Scheifler wrote:
> Jim Hurley wrote:
> :
>> I'll propose for now that we just call it "Apache River".
>
> +1, except for explaining the jsk- prefixes in the jar file names.

Hmm... good catch.

I'm guessing we will want to change the jar file names over
time to river-   (?)    Running with that assumption, I think we
could explain that we're keeping the jsk- prefixes in the jar file
names for this first (couple?) release(s) to help ease the transition
for those who've been using the Starter Kit.

Make sense, or nonsense?

-Jim