river-dev mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <Craig.Russ...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: [Vote] - River basic dev process
Date Wed, 12 Sep 2007 17:54:37 GMT
I think this is a great starting point. (I won't vote because I'm not
formally mentoring...)

Revisions can be made by subsequent votes. During this vote I saw at
least one reasonable modification that can be the subject of the
first revision vote. This was the suggestion from Sean to go beyond
unit testing requirements, that could be put into the policy as a
strong recommendation.

Craig

On Sep 11, 2007, at 10:09 PM, Nigel Daley wrote:

> +1.  This is fine as a starting point for incubation.  I hope our
> testing requirements and review requirements tighten up over time.
>
> On Sep 11, 2007, at 6:39 AM, Jim Hurley wrote:
>
>> We're ready to move on a vote...  please respond with a:
>>
>> +1  (accept this Proposal as the starting point for the River
>>         project basic dev process)
>> 0    no strong opinion
>> -1   Do not accept because...
>>
>> The vote is open for 72 hours (until Friday).  I encourage everyone
>> to vote (it really gives us a much better sense for what the general
>> consensus is), but PPMC votes are binding.
>>
>> thanks -Jim

Craig Russell
408 276-5638 mailto:Craig.Russell@sun.com
P.S. A good JDO? O, Gasp!