river-dev mailing list archives

From "Sam Chance" <sgcha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: a potential "AR1" release
Date Thu, 30 Aug 2007 22:36:54 GMT
A non-technical input from an enthusiastic supporter/observer:  Jini (er
River) is hard enough to learn; please do all you can to *not* break
existing apps or other implementations relying on it.

I'm seeing increasing traction for Jini and I want to maintain and grow it.

Thank you, and sorry to interrupt. :-)

Sam