river-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Hurley <Jim.Hur...@Sun.COM>
Subject issue import -- status update
Date Thu, 09 Aug 2007 20:50:57 GMT
Based on the "initial issue list", we have a couple folks
who have a few more issues to import -- but we're in
pretty good shape.  Thanks to everyone for taking the
time to do the import.

I've combed back through every Jini issue to make
sure we've got them all covered, and there are 44 issues
left to import.  Unfortunately, all of them have some piece
of information in them that is not available through the
Sun public bug interface, so someone from Sun will have
to do the import.  We'll try and get those completed within
the next two or three days.

There are also 32 additional issues I've marked to 'not
import at this time'.  They are install -related (the previous
starter kit installer used third party code, so we stripped it
out when we did the initial svn import), test -related, etc.
We'll come back around to these at some point and determine
what should be imported.  Just to clarify - there's nothing to
hide here and I'd be glad to post that list to river-dev... it just
didn't seem that useful right now.

Besides this issue importing -- I'd like to resurrect the
planning discussion (roadmap, etc)... but give me a day
or two to post some some more specific thoughts on that.

thanks -Jim