river-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Hurley <Jim.Hur...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: development process
Date Wed, 29 Aug 2007 04:16:11 GMT
Jukka, Phil, Gianugo -- Any guidance from the mentors on this?

Do other Apache projects typically:
     - require code reviews (prior to integration)?
     - require tests (prior to integration)?
     - use JIRA for all changes (so they can be tracked),
       or only for 'substantive' ones?

It seems like that background might be helpful to making
a decision here.

thanks -Jim

: