river-dev mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <Craig.Russ...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: development process
Date Sat, 01 Sep 2007 01:27:20 GMT
Hi Jools,

Just one comment...

On Aug 31, 2007, at 8:13 AM, Jools wrote:

> My personal preference would be as follows;
>
> 1) Issue gets raised on mailing list.
> 2) If the issue is genuine, then raise a JIRA id for it.
> 3) Add yourself as interested in the id, and you will be notified of
> changes.

With the JIRA installation for RIVER, every change made to any JIRA
will be sent to the river-dev alias. You don't need to be interested.
Being a river dev is enough.

The only thing about this is that the email message contains only the
issue description and the latest comment. So to see the entire thread
you need to click on the link in the message that takes you to the
JIRA issue itself (which you cannot do if you're reading email offline).

Craig

> 4) If you feel the need to comment, it will be recorded in the
> right place,
> once. No need for any copying.

Craig Russell
408 276-5638 mailto:Craig.Russell@sun.com