river-dev mailing list archives

From "Phil Steitz" <phil.ste...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache hardware (Was: How to start from here?)
Date Fri, 20 Jul 2007 19:28:25 GMT
Sorry, I looked at the doc Nigel referenced and forgot to respond.
That doc just describes whats in each zone.  From the looks of it,
there are no other incubator zones.  That does not mean it is
impossible and we can ask on infra@.  I will post a query there this
evening if no one beats me to it.

Another possibility, assuming a linux image will work, is to set
things up on the replacement for vmbuild.apache.org that is being
brought up soon-ish. I can ask about that as well.  Similarly to the
zones, this will not be a high-horsepower solution though.

Phil