river-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Brouwer <mark.brou...@cheiron.org>
Subject Re: initial issue list
Date Tue, 31 Jul 2007 09:02:07 GMT
Jools wrote:
> Hi Jim,
>
> I'd like to donate some of my time to the River project, and I'm guessing
> that a few more hands adding to the Jira list would be a good start !
 >
> If you need a hand adding bugs to Jira, I'd be happy to help and of course
> I'm more than happy to fix a few bugs too !
>
> Can you post up some instructions on how I can go about submitting myself as
> a Jira user and comitter.

Thanks for reaching a helping hand,

I'll leave it up to Jim to assign any Bugtraq IDs but I wanted to let
you know that anyone with a valid ASF JIRA account should be able to
enter issues for River in a similar fashion as has been done so far.
There is no need for committer rights as these are only required for
state transitions and other administration tasks.

You can sign up, if you haven't done yet, at
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/Signup!default.jspa
--
Mark