river-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Brouwer <mark.brou...@cheiron.org>
Subject Re: initial issue list
Date Thu, 26 Jul 2007 13:31:07 GMT
Jim Hurley wrote:

> Mark Brouwer:
>    6337652    JTSK code should use consistent num...
>    6407721    JoinManager should not discard LUS...
>    6239633    ActivationGroupIDs should track Act
>    6512930    deadlock in group VM creation failu
>    6240131    consider whether Reggie should supp
>    6230108    reggie should default to an IP addr
>    6298284    provide warning for nonexistant cla
>    6421518    jsk-platform definition does not in
>    4625466    lookup service type matching semant
>    4696460    LS spec should emphasize importance

Done, except that 6337652 and 4696460 have a relation with issues to be
entered by other committers, so to be able to link these I have to await
some committers to enter their set of issues.

I also noticed that I can't see against which version(s) the issue was
reported, so I've been looking at the submit date and the release date
(thanks Jim) to make a best guess (I think the version against the issue
has been reported is a bit more relevant now as we loose the original
submit date and it is always nice to know for how long an issue is open).

There are also bugs that seem to duplicate information (2 times exact
the same description) which I cleaned. Also I played a bit with fancy
formatting to make some text a bit more readable by using {{text}} to
get a monospaced font, see
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/WikiRendererHelpAction.jspa?section=texteffects
--
Mark