river-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Hurley <Jim.Hur...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Accept the QATests Contribution from Sun Microsystems
Date Fri, 22 Jun 2007 05:07:05 GMT
On Jun 17, 2007, at 2:25 PM, Jim Hurley wrote:
> I'd like to call on the Apache River PPMC to vote on
> accepting the QATests contribution from Sun Microsystems
> as submitted in the RIVER-28 Jira issue [1].
> :
> Please vote on accepting the contribution. The vote is open
> for the next 72 hours.  All members and interested parties of the
> Apache River project are encouraged to participate, but only
> votes from the River PPMC members are binding. Like in all
> votes on code changes, a single -1 vote vetoes the motion.
>
> [ ] +1 Accept the QATests contribution from Sun
> [ ] -1 Do not accept the contribution because ...
>
> [1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/RIVER-28

The vote passes with  15 +1 votes (all from current River
PPMC members) and 1 "0" vote.  The votes were:

+1  Jim Hurley*
+1  John McClain*
+1  Dan Creswell*
+1  Phil Steitz*
+1  Jim Waldo*
+1  Mark Brouwer*
+1  Brian Murphy*
+1  Jukka Zitting*
+1  Juan Ramirez*
+1  Vinod Johnson*
+1  Bob Scheifler*
+1  Fred Oliver*
+1  Peter Jones*
+1  Frank Barnaby*
+1  Nigel Daley*

0    Gianugo Rabellino*

* - binding vote from PPMC member

Thanks to all for casting your votes. We're a go --
and now working on getting the code into svn.

We are going to integrate the code as proposed
(with the jars) and then file a new JIRA issue to
remove the jars and fix the ANT script so that the
jars are buildable from the sources.

-Jim