river-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Hurley <Jim.Hur...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: JSTK import (Was: Short term plan forward... (proposal))
Date Wed, 30 May 2007 18:18:04 GMT
In order to proceed getting the source in - I'd like to hold off on
spinning another bundle and would rather wait on making any
change to the footer on the bottom of the Javadoc until we get the
contribution formally accepted and into svn.

It would be good to get agreement on what the right change is, so
we can do it once we're making changes in Apache River.

Hope that sounds okay to everyone.

-Jim