river-dev mailing list archives

From "Calum Shaw-Mackay" <calum.shawmac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Short term plan forward... (proposal)
Date Mon, 21 May 2007 23:03:03 GMT
Just as a further note for discussion, I believe we should be engaging
the community now about the next iteration of the specs (i.e. things
like Executor extension for Javaspaces, et al, XA transaction manager,
etc) and what wants to be seen in the next iteration of the core
services (Nested Transaction Manager implementation for example), so
that from that area, things can be seen to be progressing.

Just a thought

--Calum