river-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Brouwer <mark.brou...@cheiron.org>
Subject Re: JSTK import (Was: Short term plan forward... (proposal))
Date Wed, 30 May 2007 06:51:15 GMT
Jim Hurley wrote:
> So we can move ahead, I'm going to assume that the NOTICE file
> contains the copyright, and a COPYRIGHT file is not needed or
> desired (but please correct me if that's wrong).
>
> To try to get it right coming in -- we're fixing the headers (removing
> copyright and folding at 80 chars), moving the LICENSE and
> NOTICE files to the root of the tree, and correcting the NOTICE
> file we had in there.
>
> We hope to have a fixed bundle uploaded sometime tonight.

To prevent from having confusion when people download the attachment for
inspection I removed the now obsolete first attachment (I have a copy of
it). JIRA unfortunately doesn't show the upload date if you don't go to
the attachment management page.

According to the JIRA permission scheme all committers have the right to
remove attachments, out of curiosity did you try to remove the obsolete
attachment Frank?
--
Mark