river-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Brouwer <mark.brou...@cheiron.org>
Subject Re: Empty svn
Date Mon, 14 May 2007 21:26:28 GMT
Jukka Zitting wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On 5/7/07, Phil Steitz <phil.steitz@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I tried to volunteer to monitor and thought I had been set up, but
>> apparently this failed. I will request this again in infra@
>
> Did you already send the request? If not, please include me also as a
> volunteer moderator.

I think it is wise we also have one of the initial committers not being
mentor as moderator, as in the end we should be able to survive without
the help of the mentors.

I have no problem with being a volunteer here but I think it would be
nice given the large list of persons we already have the administrative
task are distributed.

If somebody else feels the (social) pressure of becoming a volunteer
feel free, otherwise I'll volunteer in a few days but don't let this be
a motivation for not considering it ;-)
--
Mark