river-dev mailing list archives

From "Gianugo Rabellino" <gian...@apache.org>
Subject Re: my river-dev attempts
Date Mon, 02 Apr 2007 21:17:52 GMT
On 4/2/07, Jim Hurley <Jim.Hurley@sun.com> wrote:
> Peter told me he's been having trouble sending
> to the river-dev list. He gets emails fine, but his
> posting never go out to the list (nor are archived).
>
> Jukka, Phil, Gianugo, Geir-  any ideas on how to
> fix this?

Is he subscribed to the list using the same address he's posting from?
If he's subscribed with a different address, mails are stuck in the
moderator's queue (I assume Geir is the moderator of this list?), and
the quickest solution is to resubscribe using the correct one. If not,
let me know and I'll see what I can do with my few apmail privs to
find out what's wrong.

Ciao,

--
Gianugo Rabellino