river-dev mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <Craig.Russ...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: my river-dev attempts
Date Mon, 02 Apr 2007 22:27:19 GMT
Everyone who wants to help out here should send a message to
infrastructure@a.o and volunteer to moderate the river mailing lists.

One is too few (vacations) and five is probably more than you want
(remember each moderator gets a message for each unknown poster, and
only one moderator needs to release a message).

Craig

On Apr 2, 2007, at 2:00 PM, Jim Hurley wrote:

> Peter told me he's been having trouble sending
> to the river-dev list. He gets emails fine, but his
> posting never go out to the list (nor are archived).
>
> Jukka, Phil, Gianugo, Geir-  any ideas on how to
> fix this?
>
> thanks -Jim
>
> Begin forwarded message:
>> From: Peter Jones <Peter.Jones@Sun.COM>
>> Date: April 2, 2007 4:47:46 PM EDT
>> To: Jim.Hurley@Sun.COM
>> Subject: my river-dev attempts
>>

>> From: Peter Jones <Peter.Jones@Sun.COM>
>> Date: March 30, 2007 1:51:42 PM EDT
>> To: river-dev@incubator.apache.org
>> Subject: Re: [VOTE] Accept the ServiceUI API Contribution from Artima
>>

>>> [X] +1 Accept the ServiceUI API contribution from Artima
>>
>> -- Peter

Craig Russell
408 276-5638 mailto:Craig.Russell@sun.com
P.S. A good JDO? O, Gasp!