river-dev mailing list archives

From "Jukka Zitting" <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Initial committors into the PPMC
Date Thu, 05 Apr 2007 08:21:07 GMT
Hi,

On 4/5/07, Mark Brouwer <mark.brouwer@cheiron.org> wrote:
> What is required to get all the initial committers into the PPMC, we had
> discussion here that it was our intention from the beginning and I think
> it would be a good idea to formalize it.

I also think having all the initial committers on the PPMC is a good
idea, and since the issue was already discussed I don't see any
problem in doing so.

I believe the PPMC membership has also been pending on getting your
committer accounts set up. We should have you all included on the PPMC
latest when your committer status is cleared.

BR,

Jukka Zitting