river-dev mailing list archives

From "Jukka Zitting" <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject [RESULT] [VOTE] Accept the ServiceUI API Contribution from Artima
Date Thu, 05 Apr 2007 07:43:48 GMT
Hi,

> I would like to call the River PPMC to vote on accepting the ServiceUI
> API contribution from Artima as submitted in the RIVER-10 Jira issue
> [...]
> So, please vote on accepting the contribution. The vote is open for
> the next 72 hours and only votes from the River PPMC members are
> binding. Like in all votes on code changes, a single -1 vote vetoes
> the motion.

The vote passes with 17 +1 votes, including 2 binding +1 votes from
the current River PPMC (so far officially just the mentors). The votes
were:

    +1 Frank Barnaby
    +1 Mark Brouwer
    +1 Dan Creswell
    +1 Nigel Daley
    +1 Jim Hurley
    +1 Vinod Johnson
    +1 Peter Jones
    +1 Geir Magnusson Jr. (binding)
    +1 John McClain
    +1 Fred Oliver
    +1 Juan Ramirez
    +1 Robert Resendes
    +1 Bob Scheifler
    +1 Phil Steitz (binding)
    +1 Bill Venners
    +1 Jim Waldo
    +1 Jukka Zitting

Thanks for casting your votes!

PS. The CCLA that included the software grant for the contributed code
seems to have been lost. Bill mentioned that he could resend the CCLA
next week, after which everything is OK for committing the code in
svn. I'll comment on RIVER-10 when the software grant has been
recorded.

BR,

Jukka Zitting