river-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Brouwer <mark.brou...@cheiron.org>
Subject Initial committors into the PPMC
Date Thu, 05 Apr 2007 07:54:49 GMT
Hi all and especially the mentors,

What is required to get all the initial committers into the PPMC, we had
discussion here that it was our intention from the beginning and I think
it would be a good idea to formalize it.

BTW from Phil's account requests (thanks Phil) I noticed there is a
river-private@incubator.apache.org mailing list setup. As curious as I
was I subscribed and while I confirmed my subscription request I didn't
get a confirmation on that one ... which I can understand given the fact
that the river-private is for the PPMC which I'm apparently no member of
yet.
--
Mark