river-dev mailing list archives

From "John McClain - Sun Microsystems, Inc." <John.McCl...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Stepping back...
Date Mon, 02 Apr 2007 15:05:12 GMT
Mark Brouwer wrote:
> Jukka Zitting wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> On 4/1/07, Geir Magnusson Jr. <geir@pobox.com> wrote:
>>> Things are in good hands w/ Jukka and others, so consider me
>>> "stepping back" for a while as I work to get things stabilized with
>>> my new job responsibilities.
>>
>> FYI, I have volunteered to join as a mentor for River, so unless
>> anyone objects to having me on board, I will be able to get your
>> accounts set up and clear any other administrative issues that come
>> up.
>
> +1
>
> And thank you very much,

+1

--
John McClain					john.mcclain@sun.com
Sun Microsystems, Inc.

And it is that way today. We are tricked by hope into starting
companies, beginning books, immigrating to this country and investing
in telecom networks. The challenges turn out to be tougher than we
imagined. Our excessive optimism is exposed. New skills are demanded.
But nothing important was ever begun in a prudential frame of mind.

         - David Brooks