river-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Hurley <Jim.Hur...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Initial committors into the PPMC
Date Fri, 13 Apr 2007 15:46:58 GMT
On Apr 12, 2007, at 7:34 PM, Phil Steitz wrote:
> On 4/12/07, Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitting@gmail.com> wrote:
>> :
>> I'm not sure who is moderating river-private subscriptions, Geir? Is
>> it more convenient to add people to the list as a single batch, or
>> should everyone just -subscribe themselves?
>>
> I should be set up as an a moderator for river-private, so can
> moderate through the subscribe requests.
>
> Phil

It might be easier to add people as a single batch, but if
you'd rather everyone subscribe themselves...

send an email to:   river-private-subscribe@incubator.apache.org

as per the instructions on the page:
<http://incubator.apache.org/river/mailing.html>

(I had to look it up, so thought I'd save you a step.  :-))

thanks -Jim