river-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Hurley <Jim.Hur...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Source availability?
Date Tue, 03 Apr 2007 02:47:30 GMT
Hi Stefan-

The QATests project did not migrate (from the old Jini.org site)
to Java.net as we were expecting to just contribute it to Apache
River.

We're obviously very close now (finally! :-)) to getting all the
initial sources contributed (including QA Tests)... but if you have
an urgent need for it right away, send me a note and we'll
get it to you.

-Jim