river-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Hurley <Jim.Hur...@Sun.COM>
Subject March Board report
Date Wed, 14 Mar 2007 03:38:59 GMT
Hi all-

Our March Incubator Board report is due soon (tomorrow?).

To start, I'll propose to include these points (in some
form).  Comments/additions/corrections most welcomed!

-Jim

    pages, jira, wiki, etc)

* Much and varied discussions on direction and particulars
    on the river-dev list

* ServiceUI contribution submitted and waiting PPMC
    formation and vote.

* Next steps include:
      - complete requirements and setup of initial committer
        list and PPMC
      - hold PPMC vote to accept ServiceUI contribution
      - Sun to submit Starter Kit contribution
      - hold PPMC vote to accept contribution
      - finalize jira categories and migrate pre-existing Sun
        bug reports
      - come to agreement on initial set of work leading to
        first Apache River release

-----