river-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Hurley <Jim.Hur...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: committers are all listed
Date Thu, 29 Mar 2007 20:41:11 GMT
On Mar 29, 2007, at 4:05 AM, Mark Brouwer wrote:
> Jim Hurley wrote:
>> Just another note that the review of our Incubator
>> Board Report for March (below) raised a question
>> on getting the initial codebase submitted.
>> I think once the committer/PPMC stuff gets set up,
>> we should (finally) be ready to go.
>> -Jim
>> Subject:  Incubator March 2007 Board Report
>>> === River ===
>>>
>>> iPMC Reviewers: jukka, yoavs, jim, noel
>> :
>> :
>>> iPMC questions / comments:
>>>
>>>  * jukka: It's taking some time for the initial codebases to be
>>> submitted.
>>> Any blockers in the process?
:
:
> If I was forced to do so I think we have 2 blockers: the first one is
> that Sun doesn't show a clear sign of putting the code and issues
> at the
> gate (of which I have no doubt they will do eventually)

We (Sun) filed a CCLA Schedule B for River back on January 16.
There were some questions (from Sun legal) and miscommunication
on the some of the other legal things that finally got resolved two
weeks ago. All the Sun initial committers immediately filed ICLAs
and we've been waiting on things getting setup so we could submit
the starter kit and test code.

Just wanted to clarify the situation.

-Jim